Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Uncle Ian

Ian is Scott's brother and he lived with us for about 10 months last year, it was great having a live in babysitter and the boys just loved it. Kaiden was almost two and Connor was 6 months when he moved in. Kaiden called him "eye-an" and he would follow him everywhere, we eventually got a lock on Ian's door so he could have his own space. Then Kaiden would just cry outside of his door for about 15 min. until he got distracted or Ian came out. If Kaiden ever managed to get in his room without anyone knowing he would get into all of Ians Movies and PS2 games or play his guitar (sorry Ian), oh and there was one time where he got into a pack of his gum and was chewing about 10 pieces. On a few occasions Kaiden tried to follow Ian to school, one day he got about 3 houses down before I realized he had escaped. Not long after that we got the child proof locks for the door knobs. Connor just loved Ian, he was always coming up with ways to make Connor laugh or make funny noises. It was great to have him around and we miss him, we don't get to see him near as often now that he is at school at BYUI. We do get to pick him up and drop him off at the start and finish of each semester, these pics were taken back in April at the end of the last semester.


It doesn't matter what he's doing, Kaiden is right there by Ian's side

6 comments:

Zoe said...

I just got done reading through all your entries, they're so cute! You're going to love having this blog, I've only been doing mince a few months but I love it. It's a great way to keep in contact with friends and family. I was actually going to write to you and ask you for your blog address. If you look on my blog I have a few people from our ward so you can check them out too.

Marci Ward said...

Oh! I am so excited you guys have a blog! It is so fun to see the boys and what you guys are up to. Check out ours. It is private so i'll send you the invitation.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I feel bad for Ian. I hope he doesn't mind all the attention. Congrats on having another baby, and a girl for you this time. I'm jealous. I wanted another girl, but we are having a boy towards the end of August.

Jenny said...

You guys are doing a great job with your blog. We love all the pictures.
Stan and Jenny

Miranda said...

Yeah another blog to watch! Your boys are so adorable, can't wait to see what your little girl will look like!

Sam Hirt said...

Ian, last time I saw him he was about Kaiden's size