Monday, June 9, 2008

Connor

I thought I would tell a little about my boys, Connor turned 2 in April and is still my baby (well for another 4 months anyway). He started talking very early and has the sweetest little voice. He will come up to me through out the day and say things like "hey mommy, what cha doin mommy". He started saying "just a second" every time I ask him to come do something (get dressed, brush teeth, eat lunch... whatever) and while it gets very annoying, I still think it's cute every time. My favorite is when I ask him why he wants some thing or why he is doing something he always says "cause why", it makes me laugh just writing this. He also says certain words very cute, "it's wishious" (it's delicious) and "that's wediculus" (that's ridiculous). I love the way he gets so excited over the littlest things and he has become so independent lately. I will be trying to help him do something and he'll say "I do it myself", even if it's something that there is no possible way he could do it himself. I love my boys so much and getting to spend every day with them is the best!! I wouldn't miss out on the little moments for anything in the world.





No comments: