Sunday, June 22, 2008

Missing Daddy

Scott is out of town right now so the boys and I are missing him. Tonight on the phone Kaiden told him he had to come home and sleep in his own bed. It's just not the same without him here. We miss you honey!

Reading "Fox and Sox" the night before daddy left. Don't ask me why but this is Scott's favorite book to read to the boys, they love it too. Both of them bust out laughing at the way Scott says all of the tongue twisters.


Last week they made cookies together, one thing all my boys have in common is their love for sugar!




2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I love Fox in Socks. It's such a great book. And being able to read it without stumbling over the words is always fun. "When beetles fight battles..." Great fun!

Edee Ulrich said...

We enjoyed visiting with you the other day-we should have a street party this summer! We miss seeing you more! I am glad Scott is home-I don't like it when Brady is gone overnight! Take Care!