Thursday, October 9, 2008

One Week Left

It's official now, if I don't have this baby in the next week (which I am hoping for) I have my induction scheduled for Thurs. Oct. 16th!! I am so ready, but at the same time it's crazy to think in a week (or less) our family will be so different. The boys are very excited, in fact when I told Kaiden I was going to the doctor this week he told me I should have the doctor take the baby out of my tummy. If only it were that easy:) It will be interesting to see how they adjust to a new baby. I set up the bassinet and changing table/dresser and Connor came in my room saying that the baby should come to out house and stay for a while, I told him that the baby would be part of our family and would live at our house and he just said oh, okay.
I did have Scott take some pictures of my belly, it's been almost two months ago though. Maybe I'll have to take some more before she is born.


11 comments:

julie said...

I was wondering if you had had her yet. Cute pictures! I always wish I that I took more belly pictures, because I don't really have any that show it that well. Mostly I feel so awful towards the end that I try and stay away from the camera, but I really like how your photos turned out. I think I'll try something like that next time.

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

I just wanted to tell you good luck and I hope she comes out soon! That last week is the most miserable! Can't wait to see how adorable she is!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I love how Connor is sticking his belly out. So cute. Happy last few days. Hope it all goes well.

Edee Ulrich said...

Oh, you are always so cute, pregnant or not! I wish I looked that great when I am pregnant! I am excited to find out if you have had her yet! Good luck if you haven't and congrats if you have! I bet she will be (or is) beautiful! Hope all is well!

The Mattesons said...

Can't wait to see pics of the new baby and more belly shots of you! You have such beautiful little boys. Good luck with the delivery, we will keep you in our prayers that it is fast, easy and everyone is healthy.

Jenny Baker said...

Kluane you look so great. I love the pictures of you and Kaiden. I'll keep watching to see when you have her.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! Maybe she'll be born today and they will be 6 months apart to the day - how neat would that be?! Maija & I were just talking about how excited we are to hear the good news... you're in our thoughts! Love you! xoxo

Reddington Clan said...

Good Luck Kluane!! And Congratulations!! I love that you posted some prego pics!! you now will have to post pictures of the little girl!

Miranda said...

So tomorrow is the 16th and either you have a new baby or tomorrow is the day. Hope all is well either way.

Katie said...

I hear you had your baby! Hurry and post some pics Scott!

Congrats

Marci Ward said...

HOOORRRAYYYYYYY!! for the Dixons! We are just THRILLED you have had your little girl. Not jealous, not jealous one tiny little bit of an ounce! We are so glad for you and we can't wait to see the pictures. Glad to hear it all went well. Keep us updated!