Monday, September 15, 2008

Swimming lessons and Preschool

For two weeks in August Kaiden did swimming lessons and he loved it!! I was a little worried about how Connor would do having to watch Kaiden and not getting to swim too, but he did great. I think it helped that there was a park right next to the pool and the lessons were only half and hour.



Kaiden started preschool this month too. He was so excited for the first day and thinks his back-pack is the coolest thing ever. When we parked in front of his school he said, "bye mom, see ya later". I said, well I was planning on walking you in - is that ok? Ofcourse he said yes and was just as brave once we got inside, just gave me a little wave and a wink as he went to one of the tables set up in his class.

6 comments:

jo said...

man he's cute!
about vt-ing. i'm really sorry but this week's not going to work for me. maybe next week sometime? thanks!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

His backpack is so big! They really need to make smaller ones for kids. But hooray for preschool! How often does he go?

Anonymous said...

Wow! He looks so much like a Ryan in these shots!!! How are you feeling? How many days to go? We need a baby post!!! :) Can you believe Matayah will be 6 months in October?!?!

Cederberg Family said...

Your boys are seriously the cutest ever! I love being able to catch up! How is the pregnancy going???

Marci Ward said...

Wow, I am glad that he handled it so well. Andrew, I must say, did the exact opposite! The next day he did really well and I felt sad that he didn't need me as much...what is wrong withe me!
Hey how is the bun in the oven? We need you all to come and visit!

Miranda said...

What a handsome preschooler! I am looking at the swim pictures and missing summer already, it was snowing earlier! Boo Hoo!