Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweet Baby

Cambrie is two weeks old today and she is as sweet as ever. I can not believe what a good baby she is, I have heard about baby's like her but until now I wasn't sure they existed. The only time she really cries is when she is in her car seat, but then she will take a pacifier and be fine. When she wakes up to eat she just fusses until I pick her up. She is awesome at night, just eats, lets me change her diaper and goes right back to sleep. I love to just watch her... she is always looking around and every once in a while I can catch her smiling (I know they aren't real smiles yet but its a fun preview). I love her little hands, she has the longest fingers. I don't know if they just seem long because she always has them open and moving around or if they really are long. When she sleeps she has to have them right by her face, it is so cute. Here are a couple pictures of her with her brothers, who just adore her. Connor is always wanting to know exactly where she is at all times and Kaiden can't get enough of her. For the last few days he has been asking me if she started laughing yet, I think that will be his favorite... he loves making babies laugh.



We blessed Cambrie on Sunday since my family was still here, it was nice to have my brother and Dad be here for that. She did great until right after I got done taking pictures of her in her little dress. She spit up all over it. One of those where they spit up everything they just ate... gross. Anyway I just rinsed it off and you can't even tell. If you look close in the pictures you can see her flaky skin, she is peeling like crazy.


10 comments:

annie said...

I can't believe how much hair she has! And she's sooo cute! :o) that's it: I'd like to place an order- I'll take a girl, but if you're all out, I'll have one of the boy kind. Thanks and I'll be expecting the "package" sometime in about 10 months. THANKS! (haha) You really do make cute kids... I can't wait to see real smiles out of this one.

Janae -- Thoughts in Vinyl said...

She is super cute! I sure hope my baby is good. I am quite content where its at now...I don't know how I will do getting up at night for a newborn and a 2 year old and a 3 year old. At least our 6 year old sleeps through the night.

THE CONKS said...

I love her dress!! She looks so pretty. Wish we could have stayed for the blessing, but we are so happy to be home.

Unknown said...

She has so much hair! Good job you two. Congrats on the little one. I love the pictures with your boys adoring her....she's going to have such good protection.

Janet Dixon said...

Kluane...Cambrie is so beautiful! I love her name also and the middle name you chose...very pretty name! I can't wait to see her and hold her and the boys too! See you in 5 days!

jo said...

gorgeous pictures of her! and they all look really cute together. wow.

momhirt said...

what a beautiful little girlie! good job scott and kluane!

The Mattesons said...

She is so beautiful! And her with her brothers adoring her is just priceless. Annie is right, you do make cute kids! I am so jealous...I am praying that this next one of ours is a girl! Keep posting the cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

I luuuuuurve hearing that you have an easy one - I didn't know where those babies were until this year either! lol '08 must produce easy-going, smiley babies :)
... two weeks, wow, that went fast! (We have a sitter now!!!)

Marci Ward said...

I can't believe she is already two weeks. She is so precious. I love the picture of her on the sidebar. Adorable! I am impressed that the boys are doing so well with her, I am afraid of what my happen if we ever have a baby at our house....my boys are a little crazy sometimes! She is so precious I am glad that you are enjoying every minute!