Saturday, November 22, 2008

Oops, I uploaded these photos but forgot to finish my post. Life with three kids is great. Cambrie is still the best baby ever and am loving this stage so much for the first time. The boys were so fussy that I couldn't wait for them to grow out of the crying stage, but she doesn't even really cry. She is even sleeping for about 5 hours straight at night, ahhh I love being able to get into a deep sleep. As you can see from the photos she is chunking up just like the boys did.




Connor is such a great big brother and is so sweet to Cambrie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big Cambrie is getting! And I know I probably already told you this, but I really like her name. How fun!

Katie said...

I dont' know if I've ever seen that much hair on a baby that isn't Mexican. She's adorable!