Thursday, July 31, 2008

Riot Zone

One night we all went out to the Riot Zone. The boys played on the inflatables with Abigail and Annie while the rest of us played miniture golf. I got two "hole in one's"!! We won't mention the other holes, let's just say I wasn't very consistant. Scott and Janet did great, I doubt Scott wants me to put this on here, but he got beat by his mom - it was really close though:)



My boys being monkeys

Abigail and Annie all smiles

Everyone at the Riot Zone after playing hard!

3 comments:

annie said...

Super cute picture of Abigail and Annie. AND the picture of everyone on the bench is great!! Looks like they had a great time with you guys!

Edee Ulrich said...

Super cute pictures, you are all party animals! We should have a road barbeque or something sometime! Looks like you have had lots of fun!

Sam Hirt said...

Love the pictures, I haven't seen all the Dixons in a long time. My wife says she thinks your kids are cute (I do too).