Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rigby Lake

Well, I am getting really behind because I still haven't posted all the fun stuff we did while Scott's family was here and they have already been gone over a week. I need to get on top of it! Here are pictures from Rigby lake... it was a fun day in the Sun. And anywhere that there is water, my boys are sure to have a blast (the sand was an extra bonus)



Scott, staying cool with a towel on his head. He thinks it works, I don't know I've never tried it.


Kaiden and Connor each took a turn swimming out to Scott (with a little help from me). They both love the water and would swim great on their own if they just learned how to float.



The boys playing in the sand, they had so much fun!! Oh, and I love Kaiden's little bum crack in the one picture:) Too cute!



After Rigby Lake we headed home for showers and then it was off to Scott's annual work party. This year it was at Freeman Park and it was catered by Bajio's. There was a pinata and games for the kids, they loved it!!


Connor showing Daddy his candy.



Kaiden and Connor with their loot after the pinata. That night one of the cups of candy got left out downstairs. The next morning Connor found it and ate almoast all of it before I realized where he was getting the candy from. What a sneaky little boy!!

1 comment:

Marci Ward said...

Kluane,
Oh the memories. I recall the last time I was at Rigby lake was when the two of us were major prego! I also remember Scott's towel being on his head! (which later turned into a picture with George Bush :)! We miss you guys!