Sunday, December 20, 2009

Here goes

So there are only a few weeks left in the year now... lets see if I can get my blog updated by then. Looking at these pictures makes me miss the sun!

We made it up to the Splash Park a few times.





It was our firt time to Mesa Falls.




Rigby Lake was a big hit! I guess my kids love anywhere they can get messy and go swimming.







My Brother Graduated from BYU Idaho in July so we threw him a party!!

Kaiden had fun at swimming lessons while Connor, Cambrie and I played at the park.






4th of July!! Cambrie was sick that day so not too many pictures, but we had fun nonetheless. We made it to the parade and the fireworks.




July and August were busy months with family coming to visit and a vacations to Wisconsin and Illinois. Lots more pictures from that to come.




2 comments:

Marci Ward said...

Love the pictures. Makes me miss Idaho and summer!

Katie Lee said...

your kids are absolutely adorable. The pictures are making me excited for summer to start... come on snow... melt!!!