Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Kaiden

On September 11th Kaiden turned five. I really can't believe how fast these five years have gone. What a privlidge it has been to have him in our family, he has brought joy to us everyday.

Kaiden, I never knew it would be possible to love you more now than the day you were born. You have become such an amazing little person...
I love that first thing in the morning you come give me a hug and tell me good morning. I love your big brown eyes. I love what a great big brother you are. I love your laugh. I love that you are such a good friend. I love how brave you are. I love your smile. I love your excitement for even the little things.
We love you Kaiden, happy birthday!

2 comments:

THE CONKS said...

Happy Birthday Kaiden. I can't believe he is 5. He is such a cutie and a sweet "big" boy! We miss you.

Chelsey said...

It's crazy isn't it! I can't believe Jackson is 6, Kaiden is 5 and Parker is just about 4 - I don't even think I can wrap my head around that! :) Miss you guys! Saw Uncle Mike today & he said he's trying to see Mariah on Saturday - that'll be so much fun!